četvrtak, 2. svibnja 2019.

51% say they feel OK flirting on apps while in a relationship - article

Hi–

I noticed you had mentioned Cheating on Bumble in your article here, and thought what we learned from our survey could interest you if you still write about this topic.

We surveyed 3500 college students about social and dating apps they use by focusing on college students in relationships and singles.

There's a lot we found interesting.

Here are just three of the major findings we found:

1) 51% say they feel OK about flirting with others on dating apps while in a relationship

2) There's a 1 in 4 chance they're flirting with someone outside their relationship if they have social and dating apps on their phone

3) Men are 2.4x more likely to meet up with someone outside of their relationship than women in college

Want to learn more about college students as they navigate this day and age with dating and social apps? Read our full report here - Is your College Sweetheart Cheating on You?

---

We created graphs for these statistics in the article if you wish to use them. Let me know if any of it is worth mentioning on your site. I'm happy to help.  

Best,

Jerry Zheng Content Editor

Although I'm just reaching out to see if I can help you help your readers, if you don't want to hear from me anymore, kindly reply to let me know. 

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar